Let's eat!

Hi. My name's Carol, and I love food. No, you don't understand. I love food. If I were on the Titanic, I'd be in the galley (kitchen) eating up the chocolate pudding and the roasted quail. I go to most events, activities and parties just for the food. The company and the conversation are secondary. Here, I'll try to document everything that goes into my mouth. Aren't we excited? Oh, hey, are you gonna eat that?

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ugh, Raid Linguine



I think I'm done with spaghetti in some form of tomato sauce, at least when I try to make it at home. I don't have a problem when someone else makes it, like my husband. But when I do it, even if it's from a jar like this, it comes out wrong.

I thawed a container of Arrabiata sauce from the freezer, added a can of clams, grated fresh Parmesan over it, but the stuff still tasted tasteless with a trace of Raid. Looks good don't it? Looks can be deceiving.

I really am hating Facebook right now. Looking for a reason to save it. All I see are reasons to kill it. Tired of the bragging. Maybe reading everybody else bragging about their stupid lives outweighs any pluses I once had in even opening an account three years ago. Does anybody over there read and respond to anybody else, or do they even care about anybody else but themselves? Who knew my "Friends" were so self-centered and shallow. I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment