Let's eat!

Hi. My name's Carol, and I love food. No, you don't understand. I love food. If I were on the Titanic, I'd be in the galley (kitchen) eating up the chocolate pudding and the roasted quail. I go to most events, activities and parties just for the food. The company and the conversation are secondary. Here, I'll try to document everything that goes into my mouth. Aren't we excited? Oh, hey, are you gonna eat that?

Friday, January 28, 2011

Bucket List Lobster Rolls



I never expected to find lobster rolls, and good ones, at Red Lobster. And not right after posting on Facebook that included on the Bucket List is to have a lobster roll in Maine or Boston. It was off a Hwy 99 in big-hair Lynnwood, WA, but the flavor could've been on the East Cost: real, fresh lobster meat, very limited amount of mayo, a hint of celery, lightly buttered and toasted hot dog bun-like rolls.

The rest of the menu is always oversalted and commercially dreadful (we went because it's my son, the birthday boy's favorite celebration restaurant), but I hope they keep this new menu item. I can sort of cross off lobster rolls from the list. Sort of, because I'd still like to travel to the East Coast for it, and have it seaside.

No comments:

Post a Comment