Let's eat!

Hi. My name's Carol, and I love food. No, you don't understand. I love food. If I were on the Titanic, I'd be in the galley (kitchen) eating up the chocolate pudding and the roasted quail. I go to most events, activities and parties just for the food. The company and the conversation are secondary. Here, I'll try to document everything that goes into my mouth. Aren't we excited? Oh, hey, are you gonna eat that?

Friday, April 23, 2010

Willows Lodge-Fireside Cellars Happy Hour



Is it wrong just to love a place for the food? Not if it's the fried calamari with the spicy chipotle aioli and gremolata (which means garlic breath for days), served for half price during happy hour at Willows Lodge-Fireside Cellars.

Funny. I normally hate chipotle.

Last night was my second trip there. I think from now on, I'll stick with several orders of this plus their mixed salad with apple, blue cheese and Marcona almonds.

Oh, and my husband gigs every Thurs. night with EJ Erickson's band.

No comments:

Post a Comment